The Greater Sugar Land chapter is composed of Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford and their surrounding communities.
|Assistant Director||Matt Still||800.626.4222|
- First Wednesdays, starting September 6, 2017: General Meetings, Otto’s Barbecue & Hamburgers in The Fountains Shopping Center, Stafford
- Third Wednesdays, starting September 20, 2017: Board Meetings, La Escondida in Missouri City (location tentative)
- February 10, 2018 (tentative): Crab trap pickup in conjunction with Texas Parks & Wildlife (held out of Sargent)
- April 5, 2018: Annual Greater Sugar Land Chapter Banquet
- June 9, 2018 (tentative): Inter Chapter Challenge
- Various dates to be announced: Kids Fish events
For more information about our chapter, follow us on Facebook at “CCA Texas Greater Sugar Land Chapter.”
Currents - Dec/Jan 2017
We held a Kid's Fish on October 22 in conjunction with a program sponsored by the Riverstone Home Owners Association. Thank you Bob Nipper, Weems Turner, Mike Bracikowski and his crew, and Kay Bailey for helping make it a success!
We are working on rescheduling Shane Bonnot after canceling our November meeting so everyone could watch what we then hoped would be a World Series win in game 7. Good call! WAY TO GO, ASTROS! What an exciting World Series!
Our General Meetings are the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm at Otto's Barbecue in The Fountains Shopping Center in Stafford. We have a door prize raffle. Phil Ortiz spoke at our October 4 General Meeting and shared his flounder tips. It was a great talk and was enjoyed by all. Thank you, Phil for your support! I hope to see you at our meetings! – Robert G. Bailey
President: Robert Bailey Treasurer: Paul Lawson Vice President: Secretary Banquet Chair: Pam Canavan Kid Fish Chair: Judy Kveton
- for Rules and Regulationsto print out the Registration form and mail in your payment.Saturday, November 18, 2017- SARGENT, TXBenefiting GSL Chapter Community Kid Fish Events
This tournament is designed to help fund kid fish events throughout the year. The President’s Cup “Trophy” can be won by CCA GSL members only and is awarded to the heaviest stringer with the winner’s name engraved on the trophy & bragging rights. Other prizes will be awarded, contact Bob Bailey for more details, email: email@example.com; Phone: 713-819-5534. All other prizes and paybacks will be awarded to ALL entry winners.
Registration:Mail to Robert G. Bailey, 7207 Regency Square Blvd., Suite 260-2, Houston, TX 77036or deliver to any board member or to general meeting on November 1 7:00 pm., Otto’s BBQ, Stafford, or board meeting on November 15, 7:00 pm., La Escondida, Missouri CitySaturday, November 186am - Fishing starts3pm - 4pm - Weigh In with awards followingPost weigh in gathering at the Crab Trap, SargentWeigh In:Bob & Barbara Hilliard’s, 2156 Canal Dr. (left after the swing bridge), Sargent
The 2018 Greater Sugar Land Chapter Annual Banquet will be held on Thursday, April 5th at the Stafford Centre. Mark your calendars for a fantastic night out!